Module A teaches you the core orthodontic principles, limitations, and analyzing skills to ensure that you are successful on every case that you start. Regardless of your background, you will understand how to select good initial cases, analyze your records, and design a detailed treatment plan for them.
You will practice providing consultations since patients will want to know—how much is treatment, how long will it take, and what are the next steps. Module A is equivalent to Seminars 1-2 in the Live Series format. Become confident to analyze and discuss your cases immediately when you go back to the office.
Set up 10 instructional cases. These will be like the bread and butter cases that you will soon start on your own. On these cases you will:
Classify and diagnose
Process digital records
Analyze (computer cephalometric tracing, model measuring, VTO tool)
Create individualized treatment plans
Role play the first and second consultation
Take intraoral and extraoral photos for proper orthodontic records
- Clinical Evaluation & Selecting the Right Cases for Success
- Setting Goals, Objectives, & Limitations
- McGann Lateral and Frontal Cephalometric Analysis
- Model Measuring with Your Computer
- Dental VTO (Visual Treatment Objective) Tool to Support the Treatment Decision
- Creating Individualized Treatment Plans
- Non-Extraction and Bicuspid Extraction Treatment Options
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.